September 20, 2011

So the ninth was my B-day

Past friday the celebration of my birthday finally end! why? 'cause actually my 
birthday was the friday two weeks ago, but I couldn't make it to the mine so they celebrate on monday, but one friend had his birthday yesterday so we'd celebration together past friday, if you can call a lunch a 'celebration'

So like I was saying...


My birthday was on the 9th or should I say "crappy birthday"? Thursday night I got sick, intoxicated, and also had leaks in my room, my dad is building the third floor so we were roofless that day, and rained, so it was a fuckin' swimming pool my room, but that wasn't the worst, my terrible stomach ache didn't allow me to sleep, next day, my birthday I'd to get up at 6am, I took a bath, get ready and then the smell of my breakfast make me sick again, so I choose to not going to work, I spent the whole morning just trying to sleep, then my father woke me up, he had a present for me, a shirt, and also my mom had a present, a new brand closet, so I spent almost all my afternoon trying to figure it out how to build that awesome piece of shit. Doesn't have doors yet 'cause I'm a fuckin' idiot and couldn't figure it out how to put them in, my father told me that the fuckin' closet was misconstructed, doesn't have the holes to put the screws.... so I'll have to do the motherfuckers by myself, I don't know how to use a drill so I think the joke is complete... I'm screwed!


Now it's completed!



The sunday we met with a couple of friends, and my friend was worried 'cause I told him that the day I had my surgery he wasn't there, so he gave me this in order to apologize... or kick karma's ass... IDK




My girlfriend arrived and we spent the whole day together, at night she told me that she couldn't buy the present to me, 'cause she didn't know what kind of gift she can purchase... so she suggested me to go and buy it right then, we went to San Andresito... is like a buccaneer port if you know what I mean, and she gave me this...




Yes, a rock band guitar and inFamous 2, but then she totally surprised me with this...




If you don't know what is on the mug... I don't fuckin' care, just let say is the most awesome thing someone can do for me, is the exactly thing I wanted, something so unique in this world that remind me how unique and special she is... I don't care if you consider this cheesy, I love her so much that it hurts! I LOVE YOU TUI!


But anyslut if you want to know what's on the mug is a Ladytron picture + 3 Smashing Pumpkins song's logos + my nickname.







No comments: