October 5, 2011

Day 02. The last dream you remember having.

I have 3 actually, first one was a couple of friends were sleeping in my house, right now my dad is making some adjustments in the house, so they're broking some walls and shit like that, but in my dream my room was a mess, with leaks everywhere and a huge corner completely destroyed, from where emerging the most humongous ants I've ever seen!!! gross!

Not as funny as they look



The second one was at work, I had a machine gun, but contrary to the popular 
belief, I wasn't killing my co-workers, actually I was defending them from a rush attack from an army, why I dreamed about that? 'cause I'm planning to write a book hat contains some stuff like that.
This is how possible I look with a machine gun.


And the third one was doing snu-snu with my girlfriend, AWESOME!

No comments: